Who requests a Home Inspection?
Home Buyers - Home Sellers - Real Estate Professionals - Lenders - Insurance Companies
A Home Inspection is an objective examination of accessible areas of a home that includes the building structure and operating systems. The purpose of the Inspection, done by a trained professional, is to assess the condition, quality and soundness of the home so that the buyer is fully informed before purchasing the home.
We offer a comprehensive report on the property's structure, mechanical systems, and interior and exterior features and surfaces. Our services for Residential Inspections include pre-purchase and pre-listing inspections of new and old homes; multiple unit dwellings, town homes, row homes and condominiums; and inspections of new homes under construction (prior to backfill, drywall, and final walk-through).
Wootten Home Inspections offers the most comprehensive and unbiased Home Inspection available in the Delmarva area.
Inspection and Report
- Roofing and Exterior
- Interior and Attic
- Electrical and Kitchen
- Plumbing and Bathroom
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Structural and Basement
- Summary listing any deficiencies.
10 Reasons Why You Should Use Wootten Home Inspections
- College earned Electrical degree.
- Over 5 years experience working in engineering department for Florida Power & Light. Specialized in the design of over head and under ground power distribution systems. Extensive experience in residential power consumption analysis.
- Over 16 years experience working in management and training departments for
Dresser Wayne. Dresser Wayne designed and manufactured computer controlled
gas pumps and control systems. Extensive nationwide and overseas location training of field technicians and gas station operators.
- Experienced in the design of residential plumbing and electrical systems to
meet local code and satisfy the needs of the home owner.
- Owned and operated a local home improvement business for nine years.
Specializing in kitchen design, additions, window replacements, siding replacement and system upgrades.
- Locally owned and operated Home Inspection business since 1999. Performed
thousands of home inspections both residential and commercial. Familiar with
conditions in this area.
- Provide inspection and written report on structural integrity of a home.
- Available 7 days a week.....will schedule inspection to suit client.
- Provide a detailed comprehensive report including pictures within 24 hours.
Report can be sent via E-mail as a PDF file to client and Realtor for review. Any
questions in the report can be addressed in person, by telephone, E-mail or text
- Sole developer and instructor of the pre-licensing class taught at Wor-wic
community college. This course was developed to meet the State of Maryland home inspection educational requirements.
R. Lee Wootten, owner and operator of Wootten Home Inspections has over fifteen years of experience in residential and commercial construction having previously owned his construction company.